Sponsored Post Guidelines for The Dementia Queen, LLC
- I try to keep the content of sponsored posts relevant or interesting to my readers, and in good taste.
- Any post written with the intention to link back to a company site or a site that sells something or provides a service is considered advertising and therefore requires sponsorship.
- Sponsored posts will only be accepted if the sponsoring company is made known to me in advance.
- Fees for sponsored posts are determined on a case by case basis.
- All sponsored posts will be disclosed as such per the FTC guidelines.
- All links in sponsored posts will be “no-follow” per Google’s guidelines.
- A maximum of 3 “no-follow” links can be included in the post (this includes links in an author bio at the end of the post)
- Posts must be between 300-500 words.
- I reserve the right to refuse any posts or links within the posts based on content.
- I reserve the right to edit your post for grammar, spelling, and formatting, but will get clearance from the sponsor before running the sponsored post.
- All sponsored content must fit the values of The Dementia Queen, LLC.
- All posts must include at least one high quality photo of which you have the rights to use, or that is creative commons for commercial use.
- The Dementia Queen, LLC has no relationship with any sponsor, and I do not influence the message.
- The contents of a sponsored post, including the opinions expressed therein, are those of the advertiser, and not of The Dementia Queen, LLC.
- Sponsored posts are clearly designated as such, so that readers will be able to determine which posts contain opinions of advertisers, and which posts contain the opinions of The Dementia Queen, LLC. This is typically done by the words *Sponsored Post* at the start of the title and will be featured in the Sponsored Section of the home page.
- A sponsored post will remain on the site for at least one year. In reality, the post will probably remain permanently, as I don’t prune old posts, but I can’t guarantee that.
- The idea behind a sponsored post is to give the sponsor exposure for its product or service. Sponsored posts should not be used to gain link juice.
- I reserve the right to edit posts to comply with these guidelines. By submitting a post, you agree to these guidelines.
If you’re interested in running a sponsored post with these guidelines in mind, please submit here.